Thank you for taking the time to visit my website. As a proud British Columbian, I was honoured to be called by Prime Minister Stephen Harper to serve as one of the six senators for the "Jewel of the Pacific." I am committed to serving the constituents of British Columbia and Canada to the best of my abilities. I hope that you will find useful information here about the Senate and the important role it plays in a democratic society. Please visit our site regularly as we will be updating it on a regular basis.
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact our office at 613-947-4078 (1-800-267-7362) or email at email@example.com.
Senator Yonah Martin
Deputy Leader of the Government in the Senate
"Minister Steven Blaney declares 2013 as "Year of the Korean War Veteran" to mark the 60th anniversary of the Korean War Armistice"
"Land of the Morning Calm" - Veterans Affairs Canada
Passage of Bill S-213 " 'Korean War Veterans Day' to remember and honour the courage and sacrifice of Canadians who served in the Korean War (1950-1953) and performed peacekeeping duties following the armistice of July 27, 1953".
Rules, Procedures and the Rights of Parliament
- Canada-Korea Inter-Parliamentary Friendship Group (Co-Chair)
- Canada- Azerbaijan Inter-Parliamentary Friendship Group (Director)
- Canada-China Inter-Parliamentary Association
- Canada-Holy See Inter-Parliamentary Friendship Group
- The Inter-Parliamentary Union
- Canada-Japan Inter-Parliamentary Association
- Canada-Morocco Inter-Parliamentary Friendship Group (Director)
- Canada-Pakistan Inter-Parliamentary Friendship Group (Director)
- Canada-Philippines Inter-Parliamentary Friendship Group
- Canada-Taiwan Inter-Parliamentary Friendship Group
- Canada-Ukraine Inter-Parliamentary Friendship Group
- Canada-US Inter-Parliamentary Association