Thank you for taking the time to visit my website. As a proud British Columbian, I was honoured to be called by Prime Minister Stephen Harper to serve as one of the six senators for the "Jewel of the Pacific." I am committed to serving the constituents of British Columbia and Canada to the best of my abilities. I hope that you will find useful information here about the Senate and the important role it plays in a democratic society. Please visit our site regularly as we will be updating it on a regular basis.
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact our office at 613-947-4078 (1-800-267-7362) or email at email@example.com.
Senator Yonah Martin
Passage of Bill S-213 " 'Korean War Veterans Day' to remember and honour the courage and sacrifice of Canadians who served in the Korean War (1950-1953) and performed peacekeeping duties following the armistice of July 27, 1953".
Click for more...
Rules, Procedures and the Rights of Parliament
- Canada-Korea Inter-Parliamentary Friendship Group (Co-Chair)
- The Inter-Parliamentary Union (Vice-Chair)
- Canada-Bulgaria Inter-Parliamentary Friendship Group (Chair)
- Canada-Azerbaijan Inter-Parliamentary Friendship Group (Director)
- Canada-Burma Parliamentary Friendship Group (Sectretary-Treasurer)
- Canada-China Inter-Parliamentary Association (Member)
- Canada-Japan Inter-Parliamentary Association (Member)
- Canada-Morocco Inter-Parliamentary Friendship Group (Director)
- Canada-Pakistan Inter-Parliamentary Friendship Group (Director)
- Canada-Philippines Inter-Parliamentary Friendship Group (Director)
- Canada-Taiwan Friendship Group (Director)
- Canada-Ukraine Inter-Parliamentary Friendship Group
- Canada-US Inter-Parliamentary Association
- Parliamentary Friends of Tibet (Member)
- Canada-Mongolia Parliamentary Friendship Group